YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
awwww man, I was going to send you a sissybar from my panhead for Christmas...... looks better and im sure youll have a better feel on the quad though

:yfz

·
Registered
124 Posts
what kind of shockwears are those

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Im glad to see I wasnt the only one who made the mistake of ordering those atv bend t2s. I brought em back and now Ill be getting t2 cr high bends too.
That pic just reminds me how UGLY those "ape hangrs" look on a badazzedyfzfofiddy.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yfz,
were did you get your new tag bars at. i really like those. what model # are they exactly? im going to go with those graphics too. looks great on the white plastic. if you dont mind let me know where i can get the bars at and how much i casn get them for please. thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just tried putting the T2 ATV Bend bars on tonight and the clutch and brake cables are too tight to have them tilted back enough to work right! Guess I'll be getting a different bend too!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by DirtDragon@Dec 23 2003, 06:09 PM
Just tried putting the T2 ATV Bend bars on tonight and the clutch and brake cables are too tight to have them tilted back enough to work right! Guess I'll be getting a different bend too!
Yea I know how you feel, I am going to try and sell the old Tags on ebay and get a some money for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts