Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CFM Performance@Oct 4 2003, 12:23 PM
Any thoughts or suggestions?
give us a discount :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think it looks like a great design and I would buy one if you through a little discount our way :D

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Oct 4 2003, 06:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Oct 4 2003, 06:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CFM Performance@Oct 4 2003, 12:23 PM
Any thoughts or suggestions?
give us a discount :D [/b][/quote]
Yep!!! I second that suggestion!!!

I dont need a lid either ... just a airbox, K&N and outerwear!!!

Hook it up!!! :sup

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
sell the box and K&N filter at a discounted price of 170 (20% off) and uve got my business :rock

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Oct 5 2003, 03:34 PM
sell the box and K&N filter at a discounted price of 170 (20% off) and uve got my business :rock
Me Too :ihit

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by EX 80@Oct 5 2003, 07:31 PM
CFM Performance- What do you guys have for jetting. With out the lid on with a k and n?
There is no way CFM can say "Yes throw in a 150 with 2 turns out and drop the clip 4". Every bike runs different do to elevation,fuel,filter,weather and what not. Not all YFZ450's bone stock run to their full potential all on the same set up. For example sparks told me i will run a 170 with my pipe? Well im at a 174 or 175 as the 170 was to lean.

And about discounts. Neal (Owner of CFM) sells plenty of his products at the cost he chooses. So he may not be able to help a ton on the price but he is negotible so something may work. He works around 6 days a week 12 hours a day just building his products as everyone wants them. The prices he already sets them at is a good deal compared to Pingry and others. He has earned a positve rep for his work and id pay every penny for what he sells if its hott like all his prodducts :rock

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And about discounts. Neal (Owner of CFM) sells plenty of his products at the cost he chooses. So he may not be able to help a ton on the price but he is negotible so something may work. He works around 6 days a week 12 hours a day just building his products as everyone wants them. The prices he already sets them at is a good deal compared to Pingry and others. He has earned a positve rep for his work and id pay every penny for what he sells if its hott like all his prodducts

Thanks for the kind words Brandon!

Neal

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by CFM Performance@Oct 6 2003, 07:11 PM
And about discounts. Neal (Owner of CFM) sells plenty of his products at the cost he chooses. So he may not be able to help a ton on the price but he is negotible so something may work. He works around 6 days a week 12 hours a day just building his products as everyone wants them. The prices he already sets them at is a good deal compared to Pingry and others. He has earned a positve rep for his work and id pay every penny for what he sells if its hott like all his prodducts

Neal
So no discount?? :lol :lol

well fawk it them ... Ill give Alba my bidness then

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi+Oct 7 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schwendi @ Oct 7 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CFM Performance@Oct 6 2003, 07:11 PM

Neal

well fawk it them ... Ill give Alba my bidness then [/b][/quote]
What ever you wanna buy is up to you. CFM prices are set at a decent price as it is now. Maybe down the road Neal will let a discount go,or maybe now for all i know. But he is swomped with work from head to toe at his pruices now as they are all in very high demand. If he would give a discount at this time then he would be selling more than what he can handle,causing very mental stress resulting maybe a close in his business. But i can garuntee you this: Neal will back his products up . I have ran many of his products and i run Mx only and i have never bent,cracked or broke anything of his. His craftsman ship is unbeleivble. Just give neal a call or email get to know him a little better and something may be worked out. :rock

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by OutlawEX+Oct 7 2003, 06:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OutlawEX @ Oct 7 2003, 06:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 12:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--CFM Performance
@Oct 6 2003, 07:11 PM

Neal

well fawk it them ... Ill give Alba my bidness then
What ever you wanna buy is up to you. CFM prices are set at a decent price as it is now. Maybe down the road Neal will let a discount go,or maybe now for all i know. But he is swomped with work from head to toe at his pruices now as they are all in very high demand. If he would give a discount at this time then he would be selling more than what he can handle,causing very mental stress resulting maybe a close in his business. But i can garuntee you this: Neal will back his products up . I have ran many of his products and i run Mx only and i have never bent,cracked or broke anything of his. His craftsman ship is unbeleivble. Just give neal a call or email get to know him a little better and something may be worked out. :rock[/b][/quote]
Well ... he's not that busy considering he can come on here and post about his products for sale and links to his auctions on eBay, then hes got you so far up his butt he can hardly breath. I bet that is why he is having a hard time getting these boxes done :lol

maybe since you are talking him up soooo much he will give you one :| but it sure seems to me that his customer service sucks. a ton of people asked direct questions to him and he chose to ignore them. :eek

·
Registered
676 Posts
Well ... he's not that busy considering he can come on here and post about his products for sale and links to his auctions on eBay, then hes got you so far up his butt he can hardly breath. I bet that is why he is having a hard time getting these boxes done 

maybe since you are talking him up soooo much he will give you one  but it sure seems to me that his customer service sucks. a ton of people asked direct questions to him and he chose to ignore them.
You are taking this the wrong way and u are pretty ignorant. Id have to say 90 % of his selling is over the internet. When he is advertising his products such on here he is on the clock. For ebay and some services his wife helps him out. Neal is a pretty good friend of mine so im gonna back his products up no matter wtf u got to say about them. He is selling these boxes as they are made. And honestly you have to be the biggiest idiot saying his customer service sucks. He treats his customers well as he has 613 feedback on ebay. And how many do u have. TO me that shows alot ,his customers are #1. You email him he or his wife emails back within 24 hours. You call they answer and u talk to them right there on the spot. But i guess ur right their customer service sucks :uhoh .. Try this call PEP and try to get ahold of wayne? Can u email them,contact them easy hell no. So please dont bash my friends or people you have not dealt with . I attached a pic dedicated to you schwendi

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
cant we jsut all get along?

Well ... he's not that busy considering he can come on here and post about his products for sale and links to his auctions on eBay, then hes got you so far up his butt he can hardly breath. I bet that is why he is having a hard time getting these boxes done 

maybe since you are talking him up soooo much he will give you one  but it sure seems to me that his customer service sucks. a ton of people asked direct questions to him and he chose to ignore them. 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.