YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST GOT THE NEW DIRT WHEELS MAGAZINE AND SAW THAT YAMAHA HAS A NEW LIMITED EDITION YFZ450 LIKE THE BANSHEE AND RAPTER. THE DOWN FALL IS THAT IT IS 200 MORE. LOOKS PRETTY NICE. SO GUYS CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE AND READ ABOUT IT. THE ONLY CHANGES IS A GRIPPER SEAT COVER,BLUE TINTED HEADLIGHTS, AND DIFFERENT GRAPHICS. ALRIGHT CHECK IT OUT!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's perfect! I haven't seen it yet, but that's what i've been waiting for. An all Black 450. The Banshee and Raptor look sweet. :rock

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i went 2 their website and it wasnt on it

·
Registered
869 Posts
i would love to see one with the candy red plastic the limited edition Grizzly has on it!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
that looks worse than the red one!!!! j/k :lol i think it looks really bad

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the pics, looks cool. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
that is sweet!!!! :rock :rock :rock :blah

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's too Mad Max looking. I like my bikes with a little charactor. Flavor if you will. Just my opinion!! Don't like fat chicks either. Does this mean i'm a bad person? :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
it would look so much better if it had a colored frame IMO......... blue or red :rock

G

·
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 28 2004, 03:35 PM
it would look so much better if it had a colored frame IMO......... blue or red :rock
:stupid

BUT THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY GOOD LOOKING YFZ WITH A RED FRAME! :rock :lol

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by Clutch123+Jan 28 2004, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clutch123 @ Jan 28 2004, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 28 2004, 03:35 PM

BUT THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY GOOD LOOKING YFZ WITH A RED FRAME! :rock :lol [/b][/quote]

Or you can by a white one and get the Carbon Fiber body for it.

Black body!!!
Red Frame!!!

Way cool!! :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by OffRoadAce+Jan 28 2004, 04:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OffRoadAce @ Jan 28 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 03:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53
@Jan 28 2004, 03:35 PM

BUT THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY GOOD LOOKING YFZ WITH A RED FRAME! :rock :lol

Or you can by a white one and get the Carbon Fiber body for it.

Black body!!!
Red Frame!!!

Way cool!! :D [/b][/quote]

Or white plastic ,,,,,ORANGE GLOW frame :rock I took off my graphics kit,,,,,,,and the seat cover is getting stitched with my logo in it as we type :lol

but i do like the LE YFZ

·
Registered
479 Posts
looks not so good...... but i would buy the black plastic :re and stick it on my red frame, better yet, i'll just leave it alone

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Jan 28 2004, 05:34 PM
black plastics....eeek.......those are hard to keep lookin nice!!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450+Jan 28 2004, 08:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaTTerUp450 @ Jan 28 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZCentral@Jan 28 2004, 05:34 PM
black plastics....eeek.......those are hard to keep lookin nice!!!
:stupid [/b][/quote]
thats also what dirtwheels said...i think the CF would look AWSOME on the red frame! cost too much for me tho...

·
Registered
264 Posts
"Two men enter one man leave" "Stop he has the mind of a child"............. :rock

·
Registered
827 Posts
AAAWWWWW FVCKKKKK!!!

NOW they come out with the black one. fvck!
i wanted a black one sooooo bad.

well, my blue beast is officially for sale. or i will trade mine with paddles for a black one.

once again, FVCK!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts