YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what brand nerfs should i get for my yfz, i was gonna go with ac but i would like to have other peoples opinions first.

thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
i'd go with the ac racing nerf bars myself. they r really good quality, r strong and they look the best, plus their price isn't that bad

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Graydon Prolines......... the new netting is awsum.......... i had them on my Z and they were very strong and flare up in the back which catches your foot much better than the other nerfs

·
Registered
88 Posts
The X-factor pro pegs have a really nice wide peg and they look sweet.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by jbplays@Nov 25 2003, 05:24 PM
YFZ-53 Could you please shrink that pic down so we can see it?
i tried.......... doesnt looked like it worked too well :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Lemme try again.......... *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
631 Posts
i personaly don't care for those i agree with the ac racing nerfs though just my .02

andy

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would go with the AC. The GYR-T were the only ones out when I bought my YFZ, and they suck, the full bar goes right in front of the the pig making it impossible to get the shifter in the right spot.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars with the back-kick guard and they are great!! :D

YFZ_53;
Let me know what that picture becomse available. I'd like to see it! ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
ive got to say graydon with the spyder webbing look cool but the fit like pieces of $#!t well let me take that back they dont fit. the oil tank is right in the way :nono and there service sucks ass

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the GYTR and the are ok, i should have gotten the AC with the foot guards in the polished aluminum

JEFF

GO FOR THE AC PRO PEG's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
people told me that the ACs with heel guard (propegs) were crappy. are they right or was that just talk???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone have a problem with the heal guards being too close. I have a size 13 boot and the stock heal guards cause an awkward position on the pegs. Do any other nerfs with heal guards move them back just a little more than the stock ones. All I need is just an inch or so. Or am I destined for no heal guards.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts