YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i posted this on general discussion but i need a 250r motor and the 250r atv frame please help need it for cheap thinking about sellin the banshee and getting the 250 for a nice project/drag quad i have always loved the 250s now its a possibility. should i sell the banshee?? it has lazer star-lights not even installed.k&n with outawear, dg front bumper and grab bar. what would i get for it?

·
Registered
625 Posts
so you are going to sell the banshee to build a 250r drag bike? :wtf um what do you want for the banshy? I came to the obvious conclusion that if you want to build a drag bike a Banshee is the only way to go.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i just like the 250r better for some reason. The banshee is like what everyone has and i want a quick quad that takes off quicker than the banshee and a hill-shooter. Ive grown up with banshees in my 12 years off ridingand its like they are to boring now. well i want $2,500-3,000 with the padles.

·
Registered
625 Posts
if you still want to sell the shee Eric at whiteknuckle would prolly buy it for that amount. He buys shees for good deals and then rebuilds them into a WK creation. He is building me a 10 mil bike right now. BTW, a well built and setup banshee will leave harder than any 250r ever thought about doing.
Isaac

·
Registered
333 Posts
my brother is thinking about selling his 250 r he is in milwaukee wisconsin... and the chain went through the bottom of the case! pm me if intrested!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts