YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lISTEN GUYS I AM DOING SOME WORK TO MY ENGINE ON MY BRAND NEW YFZ450 WHITCH HALLS! IT IS REALLY FAST BUT LIKE EVERYONE I WANT TO MAKE IT FASTER! SO FAR I WANT TO PUT A HMF PIPE, AND ALSO HIGH COMPRESSION PISTON WITH TOP END GASKET K AND N AIRFILTER JET KIT AND LASTLY I WANT TO PUT SOME CAM MODS.(IF YOU KNOW WHO I CAN BUY THE CAM FROM THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP) ALL I WANT FOR THIS QUAD IS TOO MAKE IT HALL AS*. sO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS ON HOW TOO MAKE THIS QUAD FAST PLEASE HELP MONEY DOESNT REALLY MATTER ALL I WANT IS THE SPEED! PLEASE POST BACK THANKS (IF YOU CAN WHITH WEBSITES)

YFZ450 FOR LIFE! :angry

·
Registered
456 Posts
Well you dont have to buy a new cam for the cam mod. You can just retard it one tooth. if not you can go to your local Yamaha dealer and get the yz450f exhaust cam. What I have seen alot of people either retard it one tooth or buy a yz450f cam. Haven't seen many with a aftermarket cam. might be wrong thou.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
for the cam mod you do not need to buy new cams. just roll the stock exhaust cam clockwise 1 tooth.

·
Registered
134 Posts
...::: NITROUS :::... :sup

·
Registered
446 Posts
Have you installed those parts yet? Sounds like you haven't. You'll most likely have plenty of speed by installing these parts. You're a pretty new rider right?

If that's not enough,get a CDI, some head porting and take weight off.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Methanol?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Always ride down hill :rock

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Originally posted by Mustache Ride@Feb 23 2004, 12:38 PM
you can start by pressing the Caps Lock button.
:stupid <span style=\'font-family:Times\'>CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW :stupid

·
Registered
741 Posts
-TC full exhaust
-Yz450f dirtbike exhaust cam
-Sparks 450 kit with 14:1 compression
-k&n filter
-removed airbox lit
-rejet
then ur gonna hold on for dear life :O

·
Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by Amergin+Feb 23 2004, 04:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amergin @ Feb 23 2004, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mustache Ride@Feb 23 2004, 12:38 PM
you can start by pressing the Caps Lock button.
:stupid <span style=\'font-family:Times\'>CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW :stupid [/b][/quote]
I can't stop laughing!! ................................................................................... I think I peed my pants. 8|

·
Registered
18 Posts
With your thumb, press the small lever located just under the handle bar on the right side (or in my case, twist the grip on the right side). j/k.

Even as sweet as it this ride is, we all want more!!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
:lol :lol

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Feb 24 2004, 04:45 PM
You need one of these!

You guys are all so childish sometimes. Help the poor fellow out, he asked nice like.

Just joking..... Paint :sonic on your tank for 150 MPH race bike.... Oh, that's right. Those Banshees are only available to the burnt out incoherent rockers.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
get an oil tank...the cooler your bike runs, the faster it will go.

well, clean up the intake side on your head only...(not you personally, like a shop that is qualified, unless you know how to do port jobs) maybe a valve job, hot cams(intake and exhaust) you go the piston, maybe stroke it, get the esr or woods intake, and loose wome weight(you and the quad) :lol !

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Feb 24 2004, 08:36 PM

well, clean up the intake side on your head only...(not you personally, like a shop that is qualified, unless you know how to do port jobs)
You actually want to clean up the exhaust side before you touch the intake side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE THE YOSH OR FMF TIT. SYTEMS YET? IF SO HOW ARE THEY WORKING? I WAS LOOKING AT HMF BUT I DUNNO, ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT. AND IF ANYONE HAS A USED LAWN MOWER FOR SALE LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO RACE A 400EX AND I DON'T WANT TO MAKE HIM LOOK THAT BAD :zzz

1 - 20 of 26 Posts