Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 21 2003, 09:20 PM
keep dreamin and spendin more money!
i was just about to ask that...how much time and money was put into that quad...would of been better off getting a yfz and grabbing a few bolt ons :lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Fat Man on a little quad, Fat man on a little quad.....

Andy's crf is pretty nice. And the old guy can ride pretty good, too.

Scott

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
And here is my YFZ KILLER :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
man thats sick. what is it pumping-100hp+? get that damn thing out of the way i wanna see the trailor. looks purdy. ski doo always made nice jetskiis. :lol haha-jk-nice quad man. not too crazy about the flip up rear and all, but otherwise i would love to ride it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got something for you. Just finished mine and I did the photo shoot with ATV Sport. I will post pics later and give a list of mods. How does 15:1 comp sound?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by WP@Oct 24 2003, 04:39 AM
How does 15:1 comp sound?
:O :O :O :O :O :O

·
Registered
12 Posts
Unlikely. IF you are running approx. 13:1 or higher CR you have to run on alcohol.

·
Registered
319 Posts
like too much

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wherever you heard that was wrong. It runs like a bat out of hell. How about drag racers with 13:1 and higher? That is why they make fuels such as C-12 and better.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by WP@Oct 25 2003, 06:27 AM
Wherever you heard that was wrong. It runs like a bat out of hell. How about drag racers with 13:1 and higher? That is why they make fuels such as C-12 and better.
get pics my god!!!! how does the yfz start now wp? ive ridden some rediculously high compression banshees and my god-a nightmare to start, but when they do WOW!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
YOU AINT GOT NOTHING BUT A STOCK FRAMED P.O.S WITH A HIGH COMP PISTON,, LIKE I SAID BRING IT DONT SING IT

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.