YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i am gonna go look for a blue ;) yfz. then sell the ex and use half the sum from the ex for a payment and the other half on aftermarket stuff :yfz

·
Registered
263 Posts
sounds like a good a plan as any! :rock

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Sounds good...just do what you got to do to get a YFZ! It'll be worth it in the end! I hear their is a shortage of kidneys in the black market! Sell a kidney on the black market in China and you could probably get a YFZ then pimp it out!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ@Aug 15 2003, 04:01 AM
Sounds good...just do what you got to do to get a YFZ! It'll be worth it in the end! I hear their is a shortage of kidneys in the black market! Sell a kidney on the black market in China and you could probably get a YFZ then pimp it out!
i hear kidney's fetch $30,000 on the black market :O

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Tainted Glory+Aug 15 2003, 01:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tainted Glory @ Aug 15 2003, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ@Aug 15 2003, 04:01 AM
i hear kidney's fetch $30,000 on the black market :O [/b][/quote]
:O

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i saw a thread about how to take the baffle out. can anyone tell me where its at or just post it here?

P.S. i went to my yamaha dealer today and put a down payment on mine to hold it. when it comes in ( monday :lol ) i am gonna go pick it up. OMG i am SO happy :woo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts