YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truck turns fine. Basic parts on my truck are a 4/6 DJM lowering kit, 20" Centerline Wheels, 275/45/20 Goodyear tires, Billet Grille, APC steel rollpan, Painted escalade door handles, some performance stuff and a pretty nice audio video system. If you wanna see more, you can check out the website that I have made for it.

My trucks webpage.

I am looking to get a Fabtech 7" lift kit and some 35 inch tires for it. If you have a lowered truck im sure you know what a pain it can be to take it some places. If anyone has the hook up on any of this stuff let me know, I may be able to get you some deals on electronics cause I work at a major electronics store(wont mention which one for my safety).

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
nice to see im not the only one into street trucks. i was gonna give you props on the truck in your other post, but forgot. cant wait till i drive-gona be nice spankin the four bangers with a built lightning :blah

·
Registered
213 Posts
i can get u good deals on tires and national tire and wheel has lift kits for a good price its where i picked up my fabtech kit for my nf-155 or you can go with option number 2 and have the best of both worlds have a lowered and a lifted i will post pics of both my trucks and yfz soon

·
Registered
479 Posts
sick looking truck!!!!!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Do you guys no where I can get a drop kit for a 1999 F150
4 wheel drive? Prob. 2" in front and 4" out back.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Green Bean@Dec 30 2003, 05:43 PM
Why yes i do.....trade it in on a 2 wheel drive :)

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Green Bean@Dec 30 2003, 11:43 PM
never heard of droppin a 4WD :what bet that would be awsum tho :rock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts