YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what the scarred 450 looked like when took her home for the first time Not knowing what lies ahead, If i was goin to abuse her or Leave her in the cold but She didnt have to worry, Daddy takes care of all his babies

But Soon i began to prove to her that she was my Main squeeze

Then she told me her rear end just didnt do it for her, so i said hey baby not a problem

The she told me she just couldnt handle the curves like she wanted to, i said here baby how does these look to ya

She screamed with joy as i gently installed her new goodies, and here is the drop dead babe of my life

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Wats ur address????????????????????????????????? No reason :blah ;) j/j w/ u man...... that is one [email protected]$$ YFZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! dude, i wanna ride!!!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah the hipers are still on there, it sat it down about 3 inches i would say, and thats running the 18.25 inch LT quad rate TCS zeropreload shocks, it is plain awsome now, goin to rider her hard this weekend at hooks texas, got a huge TQRA race i want to see how she does,

later

bob

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice...it handles awesome now but how does she handle w/ arms shocks and swing arm? Is that swing arm longer? How do you like the HMF pipe, I Think I am getting one. I bet that baby handles like it is seriously on rails now.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Bob, I think Steve was wanting to know if you sold Hipers.....???? I was wanting to know too. Also, if you would PM me with the total that you spent on the shocks and front and rear arms I would like to discuss a BIG order with you.
Later,
Isaac

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ya gotta rub it in don't ya! Damn! You are a man of your word though.

·
Registered
333 Posts
drop deal gorgeous!

yea i want to know if you sell hiper wheels too cause those are bad ass!!!!

i will have one of those BIG orders that edgerat is talking about too in the next couple weeks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
You done fixed her up sence the last time I seen her.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i bet he could show kory ellis that red/and white is faster :lol
WOW nice quad man :rock

1 - 20 of 33 Posts