YFZ Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me an email address to which I can send pictures, and then post them here? I would really appreciate it, thanks
Mike W.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Feb 10 2004, 06:40 AM
Ur a patron.....you can post the pics....just click the "browse" button on the bottom, find pic, and click add reply
How can i be a patron?
I wana post pics...some times when i remore link them it tells me that i can not use the ???

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Feb 10 2004, 07:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Feb 10 2004, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZCentral@Feb 10 2004, 06:40 AM
Ur a patron.....you can post the pics....just click the "browse" button on the bottom, find pic, and click add reply
How can i be a patron?
I wana post pics...some times when i remore link them it tells me that i can not use the ??? [/b][/quote]
You gotta pay up. $40.00 bones a year. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One more. I tried to get a picture of Woodwards brake res. relocator, but it didn't turn out so well. It is an awsome looking modification. It is almost worth cutting off the heel gaurd to see it. Well I have to thank Paul Woodward, he has really helped me out with putting this thing together. Great guy, and awsome service. I also want to thank Bob at Magnolia tractor and Yamaha. Here are some of the mods.
LSR DC-4 LT arms silver vein.
TCS quad rate shocks.
RPM dominator axle
Thunder alley exhaust
cammod
AC propegs
PEP chain roller relocator
Woodwards brake res. relocator.
I still need tires and front rims yet, but that can wait until spring. I am alos doing handle bars, and maybe some filter and intake mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Thats nice i never see or heard of that pipe befor but it looks weet.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i love the a arms how much with thesuspension

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. They are 18.25 inch shocks I believe. You can get the package from bob at magnolia for like 2000. Thats a good price, for the arms and the shocks, and the rear shock rebuild.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Feb 11 2004, 03:14 PM
Is that the Woodward resi relocator you have on there?
yes it is a woodward brake relocator he has on there.

and the shocks he has are TCS long travel from Bob over at Magnolia yamaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts