YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sweet man....now ya gotta deal with the famous "Yamaha Blue stress mark blues" most likely. But yeah...I think it looks WICKED like that man. Blue has always been my favorite color.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice, looks different then all the other ones I have seen w/o stickers and lights etc. Looking good! Are you going to take off the electric start and put on the kick starter?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I'll keep the electric start. I plan on racing XC and the dead engine starts will be alot easier with the magic button.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its probably the pic hosting I'm using. It only allows so many hits a day. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the big ones :lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
cjpool upload your pics to imagestion they stay for a lot longer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
well yah but then atleast they stay there for other ppl to see. whatever its up to you just giving you a suggestion.

G

·
0 Posts
I got the pics CJ.......... thanks........ that thing is sweet...... but yd u take off the graphics? j/w

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
:eek: :eek: man everytime i see the yfz, i want one more and more! its just not fair! nice nice bike man. i really like the no graphics design, looks really sleek like you said. ah few more years till i sell the z and get my own... :lol

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek: :eek: man everytime i see the yfz, i want one more and more! its just not fair! nice nice bike man. i really like the no graphics design, looks really sleek like you said. ah few more years till i sell the z and get my own... :lol
Thanks, wait till I start putting parts on it next week :lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts