YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All stock for now with a sparks exhaust. Pro-pegs, bumper, and beadlocks coming soon....

with my other baby...

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think imma buy the gytr racing bumper. that thing is sweet. if not that, either the IMS or AC stadium. and my beadlocks will have a red ring! :lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Nice...how do you like it now w/ a pipe? Big difference? Did you jet it?

Where did you find the Pro PEgs? I was looking on ATV Addiction but they did not have any for the YFZ.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the pipe. makes this thing wake up and sounds sweeter than almost any 4stroke ive ever heard. i didnt get the propegs yet. i cant find them in stock anywhere. i made another post asking if anyone knew where i could tho...

oh yea, 170 main and i didnt do the pilot yet...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks real good man. :rock
BUT what is that Honda sticker doing on the rear window of your truck?? :angry :what :evil :nono

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Tony19@Aug 20 2003, 03:46 AM
Looks real good man. :rock
BUT what is that Honda sticker doing on the rear window of your truck?? :angry :what :evil :nono
LOL, yea man. I use to (well still do) have a 400ex (that is for sell to pay-off the yfz) and all this summer I worked at a Honda Dealer here local. My bet friend's dad owns it, and I hate to say it, but I get the 2nd TRX450 that comes out...dont yell yet....

my brother and my dad have a Z and my brother and I will be sharing the YFZ and the TRX....so im not really a 'traitor'

yamaha is the best in duarability behind honda IMO and the way I look at it, if you gonna put $10k+ into your bike, it doesn't matter what you have..... :lol

hey boss, could you put these pics in the members section? you dont have to put the ones of my truck in there....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts