94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my YFZ with new Yoshi full exhaust and AC ProPegs

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's a different view...And yes it smokes the predator,,thats why iThe predator is for sale,,,cause its heavy and feels like a dinosaur after I get off my YFZ...

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by Karizz@Sep 13 2003, 08:33 PM
here's a different view...And yes it smokes the predator,,thats why iThe predator is for sale,,,cause its heavy and feels like a dinosaur after I get off my YFZ...
your a good man, a yamaha man :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in New Jersey, The Yoshimura Exhaust just came out this week. I ordered it a month ago from Denton Racing,I heard from a reliable source that Denton was getting the first ones in. I found out that Denton Racing is right down the street from Yoshi R&D...makes sense to me..lol..Anyways,I ran the Yoshi on my 02 Raptor and was real happy with it....so I figured I give it a shot with the YFZ...Tomorrow is going to be my first ride with the Yoshi...Ill keep ya posted on how it performs.Im running 170 main jet,needle is the GYTR on the 3rd groove, I left the pilot jet stock.I havent done the cam mod yet, I was thinking about doing it in the am tommorow before i go riding....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Depends on whats not hot with cops...I ride at Georges(exit69)and Claytons(Gliddens) in Jackson,and I usually go to Raceway Park moto x track once or twice a month

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Nice, I just ordered Pro Pegs for mine. Were in NJ are you riding in Dunes? Is that gliddens? A couple years ago I remember seeing everyone was riding there but last few years everyone one has been too afraid to ride there because of the cops, you have not had any problems yet?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that dune pic is actually Silver lake Michigan, I was out there for Memorial day weekend. here is a pic of Gliddens,Im on my old 2002 LE Raptor.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts