1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Here ya go man. They're a little smaller now :lol BTW, you have my dream quad :rock Just the wrong color :lol HOW YOU LIKE THAT STEVIE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA :lol :lol
DNT DELETE THESE!!!!! :angry

.....ur weird :nono< says stevie wonder :re ..... :nono.......................... AND UR GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it's a new tank cover...and they don't come with graphics. I am waiting on my DFR sticker kit to show up though ;)

Hey Steve....can you update my members pic profile ....thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Merriman,

Got to hand it to you, very sweet ride. That thing just looks F'ing mean! Glad to see everything is back in one piece again. Thanks for the DFR hook up, I'll be posting when all the parts come in and set up!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a little info on it.

The number plate back grounds are Duncan Racing.
The numbers are ONE IND. fat numbers. The reason they overlap , is because I cut them with a razor knife to fit. ;)
Duncan Front Bumper
PEP LT ZPS shocks up front triple rate
PEP ZPS dual rate stock rebuilt shock (best shock for the money)
Lonestar DC-4 a-arms.
GYTR Raptor Hubs
Rolled edge front rims.(black anodized)
.190 Douglas Ultimate beadlocks (black anodized)
Kenda Klaw 20X6X10 MXF fronts
Kenda Klaw 18X10X8 MXR rears
Lonestar +1, +1 Steering stem
Renthal Fat bars - CR-Hi bend
PEP easy pull clutch arm
PEP steering stabilizer (haven't put it on yet....)
PEP upper chain roller relocator
PRM .190 full belly Skid plate
Fully gusseted / rebuilt frame, and PC'd Yamaha Blue
Curtis Sparks full exhaust
Cam mod
JD Jetting kit, and YZF 450 Dirt bike needle
Lonestar Rear axle +3
Lonestar Steel braided Front and rear brake lines
AC Racing Pro pegs, with heel guards ( I cut the heal guard kick ups off)

There's some other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. Seems like I have a trash bag full of receipts.....

Thanks for the complements.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by onefast450@Oct 16 2003, 02:00 AM
so z400 aftermarket shocks fit on yfz?
They may...but the geometry might be off a bit. He's running shocks made for YFZ A-arms...not for a z400. I know you should be able to bolt them on...but you will need spacers either on the top or bottom mount. I can't remember which one is wider, but I know that one of the ends of the stock shock (either top or bottom) is larger in width than the z400 ones.

Hey Merriman:

How long is the line?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Crazie, you got a pipe!!! what happened to the home made can??? I liked that thing!!! The Z is looking good, however it looks like Merriman has a bigger limit on his credit card :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by schwendi@Oct 15 2003, 09:53 PM
Crazie, you got a pipe!!! what happened to the home made can??? I liked that thing!!! The Z is looking good, however it looks like Merriman has a bigger limit on his credit card :lol :lol

:nono :nono

My bike is paid for :blah

Paid cash for everything :lol :lol

We have to take his homemade exhaust back home, and rework the packing issue he's having with it. :re

"Crazie" .....what line? :wtf

The kickstart may, or may not go on. My bike starts super easy with the electric. I'll have to check out the price, and availability before I dive into that. ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by Merriman+Oct 16 2003, 03:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Merriman @ Oct 16 2003, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--schwendi@Oct 15 2003, 09:53 PM
Crazie, you got a pipe!!! what happened to the home made can??? I liked that thing!!! The Z is looking good, however it looks like Merriman has a bigger limit on his credit card  :lol  :lol

"Crazie" .....what line? :wtf [/b][/quote]
Well, my pipe was a real biatch when it blew the packing out. The cheap tin wire we used got hot and fell apart...so I was blowing chunks of metal and packing out until it was all gone. When we made my pipe...we didn't make an efficient way of re-packing it....so I broke down and bought a pipe.

Merriman:

The line I'm referring to is the one of yfzcentral riders that are all over your nuts right now. :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
just bumpin this thread back to the top for people who mite not hav seen it...... this is one u need to see :eek

1 - 20 of 42 Posts