YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am still waiting on my beadlocks and tire but when they come in i will post some pics. so what do you guys and gals think?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by YFZ@Sep 12 2003, 10:13 AM
Very nice, I love your front bumper. How much did that cost you? That is the one I plan on getting. Was it really 140 dollars?
yeah i got it put on when i bought it and it was still 140 :angry

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
look at that doof on the quad. j/k :lol :O im waiting for my hipers still and my nerfs are on thank god.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
kiss that pretty gras goodbye becuase the fo fiddy flat out rips! :lol nice quad man-im not too crazy about the bumper, but thats me. how do you like it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Sep 12 2003, 02:56 PM
kiss that pretty gras goodbye becuase the fo fiddy flat out rips! :lol nice quad man-im not too crazy about the bumper, but thats me. how do you like it?
i love it, that honda better have ALOT of power cuz i'm sure as hell mine does :lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Sep 13 2003, 08:11 PM
whats required for the beads? Never really looked into them.....how do you like them? Any pics of it on the quad from a side view? Im thinkin of gettin some....thx! :)
i think i have one just for ya

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Sep 13 2003, 08:11 PM
whats required for the beads? Never really looked into them.....how do you like them? Any pics of it on the quad from a side view? Im thinkin of gettin some....thx! :)
for beads you just got to have tires and a quad to put them on, as of now i haven't rode on them but i love the looks of them. you should get some and get pappy to pc the rings red :lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts