YFZ Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's set up for xc if you couldnt tell by the larger tires. It has houser longtravel a-arms, with elka longtravel shocks quaddruple rate with ssd comp and reb adj, prm z plate, 4 hiper wheels, sparks full system, gytr jets, and more to come. Thanks to paul at woodward on the quick shipping on my pipe. and an unbeatable price. Was worth the wait to order.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
that things tight man. take off the skids, and put some 19/18's instead of the 23/22's and call it your mx set-up! :evilgrin

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats 21's up front and 20's on the back, they have alot of air in them to see if they leak, when i drain it'll make em shorter.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
XCyFz,
I really like your quad it is awesome. I have a couple questions if you don't mind ;) . How do you like the houser a-arms and what width are they? how much are they with the blue powdercoat, if you don't care sharing.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the powder coat is no extra they are plus 1 long travels, I bought the shocks+a-arms together, i think the arms are 850.

·
Registered
983 Posts
be carefull putting that prm skid on if you havent already. some of them dont line up right with the mounting holes and make you cross thread the bolts. Trust me, i speak out of experiance.

·
Registered
97 Posts
thanks I think I am going to get a set :evilgrin

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice ride man, i dream of that shit, i want so fuckin bad now, but prolly wont happen, till i get my dad permission, he thinks its to fast for me, i disagree there isnt anything to fast for me :nono savin every penny til i get one :rock :lol

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks good I love the beadlocks

·
Registered
34 Posts
What is the advantage of running car tires? LOL

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
smoother ride, less bump steer, i run what works, not what some paid pro does. william yokley will tell you himself the new xcr 03's ride rough and suck in the mud. i dont have the money to buy tires for every terrain, these work best in all of em. Wheels came from the quadshop. along with the suspension. the pipe from woodward specialties.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Of course. Anyone can tell they are not car tires. How do they do on low end?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its still got more snap on the bottom than it did stock w/out spark arrestor, the cam mod hurt it more than the tires did, but luckily the tranny works like butter so i can always be in the right gear ;) it will still pull on the bottom where you need it too.. the rears arent that tall jsut 20's they look tall but are no taller than 20xcr's just about an inch taller than the stockers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts