YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my YFZ, i am lookin into black fullbore plastics, an HMF exhaust, and Powermadd handguards.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
LSR/PEP, Hipers, klaws... u know.. the regular :lol nah man j/j w/ u.... that sounds good! looks awsum w/ that H-Bomb sticker on there

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which exhaust would give me the best low/mid range power? Right now i am running with the baffle out and that helps a little but for where i ride i need more low end.

Also, what is a good tire/wheel combo for loose dirt and rock?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Wheeler515@Feb 22 2004, 04:16 PM
Which exhaust would give me the best low/mid range power? Right now i am running with the baffle out and that helps a little but for where i ride i need more low end.
thats exactly wat i want and am getting the TC.... it s the loudest but will give the most low-mid out of any pipe ull find.... i hav also heard the LRD gives great low-mid..... also, thunderally can build a pipe just for ur needs! :rock

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hate to keep asking all these questions, but i would have to cut the full bore plastics if i wanted to run an IMS fuel tank right?

also how well do the Hiper carbon fiber wheels hold up when they get hit in a way which would bend or chip an aluminum rim?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Wheeler515@Feb 22 2004, 04:27 PM
i hate to keep asking all these questions, but i would have to cut the full bore plastics if i wanted to run an IMS fuel tank right?

also how well do the Hiper carbon fiber wheels hold up when they get hit in a way which would bend or chip an aluminum rim?
not sure about the plastics, but gimme some time on my rims, and ill tell ya

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Feb 22 2004, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Feb 22 2004, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wheeler515@Feb 22 2004, 04:27 PM

not sure about the plastics, but gimme some time on my rims, and ill tell ya [/b][/quote]
creech hasnt broke a rim yet so they cant be that bad.... and i will also let u know how mine hold up... as for the plastics, im not sure either.... i would think they would make to where u didnt hav to but :what

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
PM Nils (Velocity111) he has the IMS tank.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Wheeler515@Feb 22 2004, 04:27 PM

I got lapped by a pro rider in a tight spot at a harescramble and he clipped my front hiper so hard it moved my quad 1-2 feet . I just knew the wheel would have a big chunk or a crack in it. I checked it the next day when I cleaned all up and couldn't even find more than a small scratch.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright, thanks

any info about good tires for loose dirt/ rock?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Kenda Klaws

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Wheeler515@Feb 22 2004, 08:24 PM
alright, thanks

any info about good tires for loose dirt/ rock?
the Kenda Knarly is the best tire out there for loose terrain... the klaws u can switch them 2 different ways for hard or soft, but they will not work good as the knarlys

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha yeah that was my other thought, then at least i would have the radiator shrouds attached for when i get some of those sick Adapt Racing graphics :rock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts