YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I had to sell the Sparks in order to allow for the kicker. I just got the Hetrick system and am looking forward to giving a review.....JIM

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks nice Jim.

Looks really short like a TC pipe, I bet its hella loud. :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
That pipe looks sick.
Let us know how it peforms compaired to the Sparks.
Tony

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I get the bike back together, I'll be sure to post up my thoughts. I will also have some video of me dragging the kid that bought my modded Cannondale Speed...... :lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Jim ... I see you have stock tires on the YFZ and that you have ice screws .... How many screws do you have per rear tire?? and do you have the fronts studded as well? If so , are they studded on every lug ? I'm planning on studding my tires and would like to know the amount that I need to buy . Thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Quad18star@Feb 4 2004, 08:00 PM
Jim ... I see you have stock tires on the YFZ and that you have ice screws .... How many screws do you have per rear tire?? and do you have the fronts studded as well? If so , are they studded on every lug ? I'm planning on studding my tires and would like to know the amount that I need to buy . Thanks
I bought 1000 screws and have some left. I did the middle row; and outside row on each side on the fronts......

·
Registered
519 Posts
HAHAHA .... I did the exact same pattern as you did and bought 1000 screws . I prolly have about 300 left . How do the screws hook up on ice???

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Quad18star@Feb 5 2004, 09:09 PM
HAHAHA .... I did the exact same pattern as you did and bought 1000 screws . I prolly have about 300 left . How do the screws hook up on ice???
they hook up really good. Could always use more, but I can wheelie on ice....who would have thunk it.....lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey Jim,
I am really looking forward to your review! I really like the looks of the pipe, and would like to know how it performs! Thanks!
Bryan

·
Registered
521 Posts
Here's the dyno on it, looks good, I'm getting one for my boy and putting it on his pred 90

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by BlasterBTW@Feb 6 2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Jim,
I am really looking forward to your review! I really like the looks of the pipe, and would like to know how it performs! Thanks!
Bryan
Bryan,
You the guy that was too big for his Blaster I talked to on BT? I see you evolved....lol...I'll let ya know how it goes as soon as I get all my parts in and am able to ride. I had to send the TCS shocks back to TCS. Not sure what is wrong with them, something about no nitrogen in at least one side....and that is how I got them.....they never saw abuse; or a jump for that matter. I'll keep you informed.....JIM

·
Registered
441 Posts
looks good jim 8)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was happy as punch with my hetrick on my fo hundred.... only disadvantage was you could hear me coming from 3 counties over :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey TDBRPH what do you ride on....like is this a good pipe for Mx?
Also how loud is it?....in DB's.
And would u reccommend it?
Thanks
Tony

And Jim hurry up with that review I wanna see how this does compaired to the Sparks. :moose

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bryan,
You the guy that was too big for his Blaster I talked to on BT?  I see you evolved....lol...I'll let ya know how it goes as soon as I get all my parts in and am able to ride.  I had to send the TCS shocks back to TCS.  Not sure what is wrong with them, something about no nitrogen in at least one side....and that is how I got them.....they never saw abuse; or a jump for that matter.  I'll keep you informed.....JIM
Hey Jim,
Yep I'm the kid way to big for my blaster! :lol Well now I'm selling it, and getting a YFZ asap. I'm just kind of undecided on what pipe to get. I will be racing MX, and I think I'm down to three: Thunder Ally, HMF, Hetrick. My decision depends on you! :uhoh ;) Hope you get your shocks back soon!
Bryan

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Originally posted by AlaskaYFZ+Feb 7 2004, 02:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlaskaYFZ @ Feb 7 2004, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BlasterBTW@Feb 6 2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Jim,
I am really looking forward to your review!  I really like the looks of the pipe, and would like to know how it performs!  Thanks!
Bryan
Bryan,
You the guy that was too big for his Blaster I talked to on BT? I see you evolved....lol...I'll let ya know how it goes as soon as I get all my parts in and am able to ride. I had to send the TCS shocks back to TCS. Not sure what is wrong with them, something about no nitrogen in at least one side....and that is how I got them.....they never saw abuse; or a jump for that matter. I'll keep you informed.....JIM [/b][/quote]
i thought you ordered PEPs Jim? Im putting an order in for mine on monday through walsh. i don't want to have to take them back off because walsh's a arms use 18.25 inch shock and not 19 inch. i have them sold. So no PEPs for you? Hey, my new screen name is MxYfz. Hit me up man.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I do have PEPs on order.....the TCS were sold, but I refunded the guy once he informed me of his finding on the nitrogen. JIM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts