YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics i took of my bike this weekend before going to Chatsworth NJ. Tell me what u think.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic 3...Got power?

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pic 4

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pic 5. Baldwin Case Saver and PEP chain roller relocator

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pic 5. Baldwin Case Saver and PEP chain roller relocator

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic 6. Team Alba Pro Flow, K+N and Outerwear

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
:O You're running w/ a frigg'n crack in your cylinder? Holy smokes?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
'You're running w/ a frigg'n crack in your cylinder? Holy smokes? '

what crack are u talking about?

·
Registered
773 Posts
what crack are u talking about?
Just yank'n yer chain on them close-ups man. Take a few shots from a distance back to we can see the "whole" quad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hhahahah....u got me there! i was panicking for a minute there!! yeah i had to take them in my garage as it was raining out.....but thanks for your advise, ill get a full bike shot sometime soon, thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by Britboy@Nov 18 2003, 06:01 AM
pic 6. Team Alba Pro Flow, K+N and Outerwear
Come on Britboy. Lose the Alba filter cover. All that great looking Duncan stuff and that darn Alba thing. How do you expect that pipe to work with that thing? :nono :nono The least you can do is spin the cover over. Everything else is sweet though! I've got the same kit on mine except a different seat cover.

Fred J.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!...yep the alba cover will be replaced by a duncan one soon... it makes it an easy choice of aftermarket companies to use when your cousin is a top pro rider for them..u get some good perks! :lol.....I'll be down at Chatsworth this weekend again...anyone planning to go??

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My Cousin is Top European rider Richard Cole (RCRacing). He has rode for Duncan Racing/ ATV World for over 10yrs. Has been multi time British Champion, European Champion......and has been on the Podium at the Prestigous Pont De Vaux race in France 5 times.....Winning it in 1999 beating the likes of Tim Farr, Shane Hitt, Harold Goodman who placed 2nd. He placed 7th this year at Pont De Vaux (see nov Atvsport mag) riding a Duncan Racing/ATV World W-Tec Erasar KTM 580...again beating all the top USA pros...Farr, Hitt, Ellis, Creech etc. He's going to be coming over to visit me next year so watch out for him riding my bike twice as fast round Chatsworth as when i'm on it!! :lol :lol

Check his website out @ www.coleatv.co.uk
and the Pont de Vaux website @ www.pdvracing.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeh i'm really lucky to have such a great rider as a cousin....he's hopefully gonna come over next year to visit me and all that.....i might speak to the organisers at Chatsworth to see if he could put one of his riding schools on there one weekend when hes over etc..

Hows your bike looking for the weekend pred? u gonna be at chatsworth?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I heard chatsworth isn't doin to great after they got sued. But nice looking YFZ those graphix are nice. I love that pipe, its like 500 bucks though :disgust

1 - 20 of 21 Posts