YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
:O Wow nice setup... Is that Janssen long travel a arms or swingarm? You must love the ride. Have you ripped it on the track yet? Let us know how it is!

:yfz

·
Registered
625 Posts
Levi,
You can turn one of the holeshots around to get better turn in on a certain direction dominated track. Creech and Walsh figured this out by accident during the Pro Quads this last year. Pretty cool really. I dont know if this guy planned to do that or not but I just thought I would give you a tip that you could use.
Isaac

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Baldwinn pipe
denton swingarm aarms and stem

about the tire, it was an accident, but i dont feel like taking it in to get it changed so unless i feel a big difference im just gonna leave it backwards

havent rode it at all besides around the yard twice, still need to bleed the rear brakes some more

thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
149 Posts
well what all mods did you have done to this honda?..im guessing its a honda..either way the chrome looks good..an plastics are NICE

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had everything down to billet fuel knobs, relocated rear shock mount axis shock roll/PEP suspension 2500 into the motor and this thing was faster than it STOCK...i just wish i hadnt spent 17K on it :bawl

·
Registered
149 Posts
yea i bet..i got a 2000 400ex..with yoshi full exhaust..an holeshot tires..i thought it was fast..then i rode a yfz..i was like :rock..by the way..the 400 is for sale to get a yfz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts