gyt-r air filter
holeshot tires
p.e.p chin roller
ac nerf bars
kandk graphics and seat cover
creative graphics number plates
gafler front brake lines
d.i.d chain
other mods coming soon are, lsr swing arm, axis rear shock, quad tech hood , sparks ful system , 13:1 pistion , porting, lsr stering stem , and thats all for now i am looking foward to the atv olympics in jan.

·
Registered
111 Posts
What a turd, lol. Well dude at least you got it on there :ihit

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you think i need next? I have the front hipers just not on bike yet? justin when you going to get some new pics up of your bike? :blah

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will get some more pics up tonight :nono

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Looks good. I do like the K&K graphics best out of the ones I've seen so far.

Also looks like we share alot of the same parts ;)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
man-you have, without a doubt, the nastiest yfz on this site. everything seems so perfect that its hard not to smile when i see your quad. everything from the frame, to teh hipers, to the graphics, to the red nets on the nerfs. man-im envious. as for mods, i dont really think that youre going to need much else besides what you said you have coming. though, if i may add my $.02: get a houser LT swingarm with axis dual rate rear. you'll have a potent quad versatile enough to rip at the mx track, but still be a wild ride in he trails and dunes.

BTW-nice john deer? what model is it? we just got one and i love it. it fills that void in my heart when i cant ride. :O

get some moer pics man. i mean a lot! i could gauk at your quad all day long.

·
Registered
111 Posts
When the seat cover is on it, I will post em

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i almost thought that was mine for a min. because i have red rear hipers, rde nets and i want chrome DC4 a arms, a duncan bumper and k and k graphics. Nice yfz

·
Registered
22 Posts
quad#11 will have the nicest on the site, wait till next week he will post pics,,, no corner were cut you will see, best of everything

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by ANDYLOHR@Nov 15 2003, 08:40 PM
quad#11  will have the  nicest  on the  site,  wait  till next  week  he will post  pics,,, no  corner  were  cut you will see, best of  everything
from the posts I've read it seems to me that you need to get on Mr #11's nuts....... your comment has nothing to do with yfzracer88's bike, and not warranted for this thread.... :sucks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts