YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this a couple weeks ago off a buddy of mine...Paid $400 for it, runs great it's a 1981 Honda CM400 custom...Got a buddy that says he wants to paint it in school, thinking a dark metallic green with some silver on the tank or maybe a rockstar theme...Good deal?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think it'd be cool if you went with somewhat of the same color like brown or black to keep the vintage look. Not sure how something real flashy would look like on it. Lol, up to you though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I hear what ur sayin but I still think it'd be cool just to make something old look good polish all the chrome and do it all black with some rockstar logos on the sides and have some of the red and yellow stripes on the sides and stuff kinda make it match my helmet

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
neat

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't look bad at all, but I am a fan of the vintage look when it comes to stuff like this. It definitely wouldn't look bad. That helmet is bad ass lol.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I know what you are saying, I kinda like the look of it now too, and thanks freshy

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I'm a vintage fan as well... I don't think you could go wrong with flat black all around. just my opinion though, I love the flat black look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts