YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I can't tell from the picture, but do you Arens nerfs stick out past the wheels. Ours were about 1/2-1 inch wider on each side and we ended up sending them back.

btw - very sharp looking machine!

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
From the review shot

I'd say no

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes,but just a hair. The Arens pic is my quad also--just before. I think with the movement on the front locating piece they will work out fine. I use the nerfs as tree stops so will see. The new GPR Stablizer and Roll stem fell like they ae going to work well.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I LOVE your quad! Hipers and the HMF! That is badass. I love Hipers and the powder coated pipe! How do you like that pipe performance wise? How much did hte Hipers cost yea?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
hose look like 8x8 but they have no integrated hub. i am getting some hipers soon for mine too with red rings. nice quad thought also. i think its like 180 for an 8x8and 172 for 10x5 fronts

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's sick :rock What type of front hubs are those? Great quad!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Front hubs--Baldwin Racing
Hipers--9x9 from R+S Performance
Stem--Roll Design +1
GPR--Steering Stablizer
Hand Guards and exhaust --R+S Performance

Kyle at R+S can get all kinds of stuff

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
after seeing more and more hipers i needed some. so i ordered some 8x8 with red rings for the rear. thanks for helping my choice on what beadlock i wanted.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wow, nice bike! I like your choice in dampeners ;) keep us posted on how that bike is working out for you...im still in the air over the honda, yami, or maybe another bike i may be getting...we will have to see...If you have any questions or concerns on your new dampener, feel free to PM me and let me know :)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
My 450 and yours will look alot alike. I got blue rings and razors and i'l have my X-factor pro-peg nerfs by the first of the week. Hopefully I'll have the money next week to get the GPR set-up. :woo

·
Registered
42 Posts
YES! the kit seen on mjnova's GNCC yfz is our "kit" its a GPR 2.0 dampener/bar clamps/anti-vibe kit, renthal fat bars, and roll design steering stem. available for yfz450, raptor, banshee, 400ex, 250r, LTZ/KFX/DVX 400, cannondale/atk, v-force 700, and polaris predator. and ALL dirt bikes/ most sport bikes. for more info see the website www.gprstabilizer.com

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Getting closer. :lol Hey surfer, is the clamp/dampner available in blue? I saw on the site it comes in different colors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts