YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup it's done. Picking up the PEP's this weekend. Until then I'm running proto-type ZPS steelers. Compression's a little stiff, but it ain't bottoming. :lol

This is only pic I got until it's fully put back together...... :blah

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
looks great!!! I bet you are stoked to be back riding soon!!!

Im diggin those prototype shocks!!! where can I get some??? :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Oct 2 2003, 06:09 PM
Blue? blah....you know red is faster and red is stronger right? :lol
Let me borrow your bike and we will find out. ;)

I'll get some better pics this weekend, when I get the rest of it put together, and replace them shocks.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
That is nice Merriman! I like, is that the Duncan bumper? What A_Arms are those? I really like your bike, lookin good. I like your number plate...how much were they? Who makes them?

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by YFZ@Oct 2 2003, 08:38 PM
That is nice Merriman! I like, is that the Duncan bumper? What A_Arms are those? I really like your bike, lookin good. I like your number plate...how much were they? Who makes them?
Yup it's a Duncan bumper. Lonestar DC-4 LT a-arms (same that are on Ellis's YFZ) The number plates are Duncan Racing white back grounds ($20.00) and ONE ind. fat numbers that I cut with a razor knife to fit. 8|

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ@Oct 3 2003, 03:38 AM
not the right person, but can answer a few of ur questions.......... yes, thats a Duncan bumper, those are Lonestar DC-4 Long Travel arms using an 18.25" shock (just not rite now :lol )...... and the number plates say DR so i assume theyre Duncan so call em up and ask em how much they are :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
well its not my quad but to the best of my knowledge those are Lonestar DC-4 LT a-arms , a duncan front bumper along with the duncan number plate... looks like he used some sort of knife to get the One industres fat numbers to fit.. very creative!

sorry i had to... to funny... just playing with ya YFZ 53 i see your post times... weird!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 3 2003, 08:46 AM
well its not my quad but to the best of my knowledge those are Lonestar DC-4 LT a-arms , a duncan front bumper along with the duncan number plate... looks like he used some sort of knife to get the One industres fat numbers to fit.. very creative!

sorry i had to... to funny... just playing with ya YFZ 53 i see your post times... weird!
lol-but look. they posted at the EXACT same time. now thats wierd! lmao im jk :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
r u gettin the ARC's????? thats the shocks im gettin for my YFZ when i get it

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
hey merriman-how long have you been waiting for the pep's? isnt the wait 16 weeks or something like that? also, whered you end up getting them. its not like you have all the choices in the world-baldwin or direct from pep. any-should be a crazy quad IMO. hope mine turns out like yours. good luck with it man. get some more pics too while youre at it

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got them from my sponsor......DFR out of phoenix. He deals directly with Wayne at PEP. Got my shocks fairly quickly, less than 2 months wait. But there is always a wait for PEP's. :blah

Finally have the whole quad together and it's awesome. Got some othern cool parts from PEP too. Like a chainroller relocator bracket, and an easy pull clutch arm, that makes muy clutch smooth like butter. :lol

Should take a few more pics this week. too. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by edgerat@Oct 5 2003, 10:14 PM
I dont mean to be a braggart but I get PEP's within 2 weeks usually.... :sup just had to rub in my connections.... :)
then post your shocks....lets see them big talker..... :zzz the clock starts now. :sucks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts