YFZ Central banner

161 - 180 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Looks great.
A few people cried when I got my fourwerx brake pedal saying how it's big and not needed.
I cant believe I used to use the small OEM guy. I wont go back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
U had to chop the OEM pedal's wiener?

·
Super Moderator
3,987 Posts
To use the Walsh or FourWerx pedals you have to grind your OEM rivet to remove the pedal. I love my Walsh and i'm sure the FourWerx is awesome!

Here are a couple comparison pics...atvman8351 let me know if you want me to delete the below pics...LOL...Your build....

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Precision clamps work with oem 2014+ bars and oem steering stem? They allow bars to flex a little? Cheap man's way of a steering stabilizer, but not exactly that?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Precision clamps work with oem 2014+ bars and oem steering stem? They allow bars to flex a little? Cheap man's way of a steering stabilizer, but not exactly that?

They do but you order it special for stock steering stem. They don't work on an aftermarket stem then. As for cheap mans stabilizer, I wouldn't count on it for that. They more for helping your arms and upper body with hard hits/landings while a steering stabilizer will drastically help you more in just about every type of situation when your front tires touch anything.

·
Super Moderator
3,987 Posts
Thanks another thing the streamline brake line clamps don’t work on the stock a arms even with the rubber spacer they come with

Go to to your local auto parts store and find a rubber hose with a smaller/larger ID or OD and you can get them to work! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
3,987 Posts
Barney, who goes under a different screen name, has the wicked Wienen replica bike and has the GYTR sprocket. He can chime in and let you know how it's holding up!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #177

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Those gytr rear aluminum sprockets how long they last?

161 - 180 of 222 Posts