YFZ Central banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
Got my jsr nets in ran a hillclimb got 3rd in +25 and open atv fastest timed 4 stroke

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Had my first flattrack race. Got 2nd bike is feeling good. Gonna have to order some new tires these ones are wearing out fast
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hell yeah man,congrats. My buddy just raced the mountaineer gncc 30+B and took 4th place. We went out to Hatfield McCoy and hit the race the day before. I wanted to race but didn’t want to break something and not be able to ride all week. Plus I’m old and fat. We did 106 miles one of the days we were there

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
What a transformation from the beginning with this bike. Have you been on the stock clutch basket this whole time?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
Yeah stock clutch like 5 years old changed it to the Hinson set up couple months ago. I smoked it last February at lake George and thought it was done but that clutch wasn’t ready to quit. I just raced 2 nights in Danbury and thought of you Phil. They has ice racing at the arena. First night was a learning experience did ok then hit a hay bale in the lcq and didn’t make it to the main second night did some gear changes and tire adjustments won my first heat and got 2 in my second heat and got second in the main out of 8 guys that made it into it
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Tire Snow

281 - 294 of 294 Posts