YFZ Central banner
261 - 280 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
She's looking good as usual gonna glide through the whoops with that new suspension setup

I gotta come up and see you sometime soon. Get those bars and axle from you and bs about bikes for awhile

Mr Kaleb I sent you a message about those handlebars

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
What’s the total bill on bnr? How long did they say it would take?
so I’m figuring around $850. I’m doing the fronts and the rear I’m getting their linkage as well as the black body so going off the prices on the site. I messaged Ryan loosely but you print the form out and mail it in with the shocks. The 3 shocks weighed 26 lbs. I’m hoping for a week to 10 day turn around I’m hoping to go to an open practice on the 17th

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
119 Posts
Should be receiving my seat cover from FourWerx this week. I’ll send you pics once I get it wrapped.
What’re they charging for the suspension if you don’t mind sharing? That’s another thing on my list as well.

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
119 Posts
They are amazing well worth it for what I’m going to do with it. Didn’t make it to the track but on a backyard track they performed well.
View attachment 94504 View attachment 94505
I’m for sure doing it at the end of this season. How difficult is the removal / install of the springs? Those truly look F-ing awesome dude!
On an unrelated note, did you get your quad dyno tuned and if so, did they build a new map or just adjust the toggles after running it on the dyno? I have a local guy that said he’ll do it either way I want but highly suggest using the open map option on the vortex and write a custom one based on what he finds on the dyno data.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
You just mail the shocks to them. I never got it dynoed think I got it dialed close. Just has the preloaded Duncan maps

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
I think you’re getting what he gives you. Different spring rates will probably be different colors. The fronts are actually black. On a side note I did some more riding Sunday and hit up some trails with rocks ruts and downed trees and the shocks were great. I can’t wait to see how they do with big jumps

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
119 Posts
I think you’re getting what he gives you. Different spring rates will probably be different colors. The fronts are actually black. On a side note I did some more riding Sunday and hit up some trails with rocks ruts and downed trees and the shocks were great. I can’t wait to see how they do with big jumps
Sounds good man, keep us posted on how they handle the jumps. I'm going to reach out to BNR and get mine in at some point later this year.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
I’ve been real happy with the shocks, I had one mx race bike ran really good grabbed the holeshot in my first moto. Ran a hillclimb race like 10 days ago and that was an experience. I’m trying to ride as much as I can lately at least 2 times a week. I kept burning my leg because I like to ride in shorts so I ordered a fourwerx rear heat shield,roost shield and battery brace

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ok i wana copy you.

What battery bracket u got?
And what front mud guard thing black u have in the front zip tied or you made that?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Been running a circle track picked up a rath swaybar got some more fourwerx goodies front hood and front and rear number plates had ssi make up some graphics and just waiting on new nerf nets from Jsr

261 - 280 of 286 Posts