YFZ Central banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks guys? Is Sheerider11 and atvman8351 the same person? Haha or do both of you just happen to each have 3 of these seats and finish each other’s conversations? Now I’m confused lol

All seriousness though, thanks for the pics and info, much appreciated

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Thanks guys? Is Sheerider11 and atvman8351 the same person? Haha or do both of you just happen to each have 3 of these seats and finish each other’s conversations? Now I’m confused lol

All seriousness though, thanks for the pics and info, much appreciated
No. I have all fourwerx covers.
I just use the quadtech foam in the one seat.
I actually like the red seat cut better.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
Doing an oil change and swapping my spark plug out for the iridium so I figured I order a plug holder from Walsh and I added a speed sensor block off to the order

·
Super Moderator
221 Posts
Thanks! I winged it and bought the CR9EIX. Plug boot hold down will be next on the list. I’ve read a lot about the boots coming off on the YFZ’s.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Is the speed sensor something you can simply unplug? I’m running a Vortex ECU btw. 2020 model yfz450r.
Yea the vortex disables it so you can just leave it plugged in. I was just making an order with them and figured I’d get that plug just to clean up the motor

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
Was doing some riding in Pennsylvania last month and beat up my oem swing arm skid so I Ordered a teixeira tech swing arm skid on September 28 still haven’t gotten yet because they are made to order currently I guess but I also ordered a crf rut buster poly sprocket guard from them direct Thursday and received it today that is some quality service.

also installed the Walsh plug holder when I did my oil and spark plug change

Also been rocking the stock exhaust again for a little now

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Damn, it's a shame to put something that nice looking on the bottom of the quad lol

Reactions: atvman8351

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
Damn, it's a shame to put something that nice looking on the bottom of the quad lol
Yeah but then I noticed the left tab is welded in the wrong spot and not going to protect the mounting bolt so I’m having them send me another one. Just my luck lol

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Damn, that sucks

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
So Ed teixeira was super cool to deal with he said he was trying out a different location For support because he was trying to strengthen it up. I told him I liked the idea of having the bolt head protected. He sent me out a new one with additional support and claims this will be how they will be made moving forward

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Silsby hooked me up with his old precision elite stabilizer I’m excited to try it out. Thinking of going to the mx track this weekend for a open practice.

221 - 240 of 276 Posts