YFZ Central banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I got the extra quiet insert a while ago for my exhaust. I put it in late last night but didn’t start it yet. I’m going to get out on it Sunday as it’s going to be in the mid 60’s and see how much of a difference in sound it makes.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Got a jls motorsports sight glass cover. Going to order a gasket and change the oil and filter. USPS took a month to get my pan to quadtech for the install but they just shipped my new seat out today and that should be here next week finally

·
Registered
801 Posts
I like that new sight glass. A lot easier to see than the old ones

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks awesome! How’s the build quality? Been contemplating something like this lately so your post was perfect timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Looks awesome! How’s the build quality? Been contemplating something like this lately so your post was perfect timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is my 3rd quadtech seat. The quality has always been good. With the design of the seat I don’t think anything will fit like oem on the pan. I sent a pan out to them and had them install it for $25. I’ll get some better pics of the install at some point for you. I could really see how this seat would be beneficial when riding a track.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts