YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of mx69sx's yfz. This is one of hte sweetest YFZ's I have ever seen.
Defintly QOTM material.
It's all decked out in JRD.

Can you say BLING!
Tony

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone fix them for me?
I dont know what I did wrong...
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
40 Posts
oh man i cant see my quad.............i took the pics on my fone so idk how good they will look............nice yfz hahahahahahahah

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Here i tryed but seense i don't have a link to the imagesation folde ri can't post for you.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
nice........the swinger is pretty sweet. i like the a arms too. they look identical to roll design arms

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
looks great man!!! i really like that chrome!! :rock

·
Registered
107 Posts
:O Up there with the niced YFZ's i've seen........ whats been done to it, looks like an aftermarket frame to me.

have you got a detailed mod list?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not the owner i'm just his friend, but i can tell you that it's not an aftermarket frame. it's just powdercoated white.
i will let him give you the deatiled list.
tony

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
THats nice.....

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
aw man, im so envious of you and your quad. thats the exact same front end i want. triple rate axis with chrome jrd arms! whered you get it from? how much did everything run you (front end) you definetly have my vote for qotm. one of my favorite yfz's yet. if it were red and white, it wouldnt be a contest. :red

·
Registered
741 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O I WISH I HAD ONE :eek :eek :eek :O :O :O

·
Registered
107 Posts
Has my vote for qotm also........... realy like your setup mx69, those nerf bars are you sure they're JRD especially made for the yfz because i can't find them anyware. BTW where did you get all of those JRD products from?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by Y2JRaptor@Feb 15 2004, 05:31 AM
Has my vote for qotm also........... realy like your setup mx69, those nerf bars are you sure they're JRD especially made for the yfz because i can't find them anyware. BTW where did you get all of those JRD products from?
jrd makes arms and swingarms for hte yfz. check out their homepage JRD
or here

·
Registered
294 Posts
I met mx69 yesterday at the Elizabeth City, NC District 13 race. He had his quad and another guys there as well. Both look very good. They also had full JRD gusseting and from the look of the work, was top notch. I liked the white vein powdercoat on the frame, went well with the chrome arms and swingarm. Nice quads guys.

Scott

1 - 20 of 36 Posts