YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
East coast got a nice writeup in the new ATV Sport mag.

They certainly have a wealth of goodies :O

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice work Ernie. I remember talking to you at Archers Lodge and you were telling me about it, never knew it would come out that nice :O This is Brett (I had the #6 Legacy 400 and YFZ) Mine's getting finished up by Friday, give me a call or I'll call you and we'll go riding sometime. :rock

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
anyone ever been to the ecatv store? its not too far from me and i wouldnt mind taking a trip over. they do build some nice quads, but they are over priced.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Jan 19 2004, 10:35 AM
anyone ever been to the ecatv store? its not too far from me and i wouldnt mind taking a trip over. they do build some nice quads, but they are over priced.
exactly we charge from 500-850 + parts to build them they charge close 2 a grand

·
Registered
201 Posts
do you think there worth 18+? to me no :lol thats jsut obserb. Seeing how K&K is selling the same bikes for 3 grand less.

We could build that exact quad for about 14-15

i admit they are nice. but overpriced.

also what tires/rims are on the front?

and what tires/rims are on the back?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
the bike w/ number plates has douglas .190 rolled edge rims wrapped in holeshots mx's, while hte rear is a billet center beadlock with powder coated rings wrapped in holeshot mxrs.

as for whether or not they are worth the 18k, i would pay it, if i had the money. i called ecatv just to see what was going on. naturally i mentioned these two yfz's. k&k works closely with ecatv, so they offer a lot of the same parts. these bikes are more $$ due to the fact they have extensive powdercoating done throughout. ecatv charges roughly $275 to pc a frame and subframe. seeing how much is powdercoated on these bikes is amazing. anyway, the guy i talked to, jeremy i think was his name, said he was going to send me some 5x8's of these quads. nice guys. i would be glad to pay the extra few $$ to keep the going.

btw, ill post the pics as soon as they come in the mail :rock

·
Registered
86 Posts
Gibson400ex, until we see a "Gabriel Racing YFZ" on the podium at a national race, I'm sure we'll spend the 18k at K&K for proven bikes. Personally, Legacy ATV has my 18g. :red

·
Registered
201 Posts
i said i would spend MY money at KandK way before EastCoastAtv. IMHO they overprice. That is my openion. Not dissin eca it's just i wouldnt pay that much.

and Jester i hope your quad turns out good.

epowers96- do you work at eastcoastatv?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by Jester6@Jan 19 2004, 07:34 PM
Gibson400ex, until we see a "Gabriel Racing YFZ" on the podium at a national race, I'm sure we'll spend the 18k at K&K for proven bikes. Personally, Legacy ATV has my 18g. :red
and you might see one on the podium-(a Gabriel Racing yfz) :lol :lol :lol maybe this year or next year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by Gibson400ex+Jan 20 2004, 08:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gibson400ex @ Jan 20 2004, 08:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jester6@Jan 19 2004, 07:34 PM
and you might see one on the podium-(a Gabriel Racing yfz) :lol :lol :lol maybe this year or next year. [/b][/quote]
I'll be the first to congratulate ya when i see it. :rock

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by Jester6+Jan 20 2004, 02:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jester6 @ Jan 20 2004, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2004, 08:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Jester6
@Jan 19 2004, 07:34 PM

and you might see one on the podium-(a Gabriel Racing yfz) :lol :lol :lol maybe this year or next year.
I'll be the first to congratulate ya when i see it. :rock [/b][/quote]
alright......Thanks.....We might be backing up a rider on a yfz....not sure yet.

but is this Eviljester on exriders?

·
Registered
70 Posts
id rather buy a gibson front end than roll your sayin daves over priced look at roll design what is it 3000 thats insane east coast builds a hell of a quad one name i gota say JOHN NATALIE what did he win his last four races wait till next year hes gona kick ass soo bad jeremiahs gona have a run for his money i met john up at east coast atv hes kool hes rele down to earth not like other guys that wont even take time to tlk to you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts