YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title says it all. which tire is better. i know the quadcross are a little more pricey i found a good deal on them at rockymountainatv.com about 270$ shipped for all 4. remember shipping is free from rocky mountain if you spend over 100$. and the razr cross are about 230 shipped. which is the better bang for the buck? as well as the better tire over all terrain you encounter on a track be it sand or blue groove? thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I talked to a guy running ProAm last year with the Maxxis Cross tires. He said they were junk for any track other than the real hard packed surfaces. Anything loose and the hook-up sucks. Should be a great tire for blue groove tracks then.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i heard the fronts were great but the rears not so much... but i dont like to mix and match i like the matching set... anyone else have any input? i know ive seen a lot of quads on here with the quadcross!! how do u like them?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just got a set of RAZR Cross tires and I really liked them. And I race mainly supercross. But alot of the pros are running them at most nationals, so im sure they will be good for most surface types. blue groove, loamy, etc.

The price is right also. So thumbs up IMO for the RAZR Cross tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts