YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to the track to watch my friend race and shot a couple pics of Ryan while I was at it. His name his Ryan Artell and is fast as crap. I only got 2 of him cuz I took the rest of my friend. BTW, hes got Elkas, Houser arms, RPM swinger, and everything else pretty much :lol . But here it is......

Comin out a turn

Jumpin

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Great Pics YFZ53, how did your friend do? He has a nice YFZ. He must be pretty good because that was a big jump he was doing. I hate looking at pictures like those because it makes me want to go to Byron and do some MX!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That aint my friend....... well it is, but not the one I went to watch. My friend I went to watch rides a 400ex with a lot of mods. He just started racing the Money Class and came in last. He needs practice, but he'll get better as it goes on. He does that jump but dosnt make the downslope...... just lands on the top. Yeh, you think it makes you want to MX? :lol Now you see how I feel and how I will feel for another 6 months or so. :yfz

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Good pics looks like he got nice air off that one jump.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
yea, ryan is pretty good. he won that arena cross i was at way back when and will be at the next one this weekend prolly...what track was that trey?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Dec 30 2003, 12:05 AM
yea, ryan is pretty good. he won that arena cross i was at way back when and will be at the next one this weekend prolly...what track was that trey?
Breaux Bridge........ its ok...... its just all table tops..... i want sum doubles :rock

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by yfz482@Jan 3 2004, 05:50 AM
yes he won tonight
yup.......... he won last nite, and got 4th tonite....... he went off the track tryin to make a pass and got on two wheels....... he was in 2nd and bout to get 1st but he didnt..... but hes still awsum :rock

1 - 9 of 9 Posts