Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:yfz

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Your YFZ is sick man! Where can I order like your numbers on stickers like you have? Looking really good! How have you done on it racing?

·
Registered
333 Posts
dont get me wrong on this post dont mean any disrespect by any means.. your quad is badass... but it needs more red stickers cause your frame is red... just my 2cents

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankx for the feedback and props. I'll answer a couple questions in one reply.

-plates and numbers are from ONE INDUSTRIES (as are most of the decals, except for the GYTR graphics kit)

-racing...I haven't raced yet. I broke my ankle before I could race. Today is my first day back at the track. I'll race next weekend. I'll post photos.

-I know what you mean about the RED. I've tried to take away from the red frame. Everyone notices the frame 1st on the "showroom quad". I wan't people to notice the quad and then go "wow look at the frame".

Thanks again for the imput. I think we all put time into this site becuz we are passionate about our quads. Thanks for appreciating mine.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Does one industrias have a website? I think its cool how you are putting blue in the quad. I am trying to put red into my blue YFZ.

Who does not like....RED, WHITE, and BLUE all togethar?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
DAYUM!!! i wouldnt add red stickers. you accented the red with teh grips, and really, its enough. though, i would get red mud caps for the rear tires. then, youll be set. sick looking what bro. specs?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Bick,
Mate, how come you changed your exhaust?

Geoff.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's from TC RACING ...check it out at www.tcracingengines.com. The HMF that I had was great looking and had plenty of juice...this pipe has a little more grunt in all the right spots. It's the difference between clearing the 70 foot table top and and watching me clear the 70 footer! :lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
#91,

The full system was about $530. It's well worth it! Nice photos of your 450. Let us see it when you get the b-lockers on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by bick@Sep 13 2003, 06:52 AM
#91,

The full system was about $530. It's well worth it! Nice photos of your 450. Let us see it when you get the b-lockers on.
well i got all the beadlocks but no back tires, i might use a friends tamers and put on there until mine come so i can get a pic :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts