YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys been out of the yfz scene since 2010 or so, since then i've had all these parts just collecting dust and they all need to go. Please text me at 815-575-2761 or email [email protected] since i'm not active on this site anymore. All prices OBO I have no use for any of it anymore. The yfz was a 2005 so assume everything to be unless specified otherwise noted. Paypal preferred same as my email address. Send me your zipcode when asking about anything so I can calculate shipping. It'll be pretty cheap as I have twice daily UPS pickup at work

Also have some 07 450r parts for sale http://www.atvriders.com/vbb/showth...HEAP-EVERYTHING-MUST-GO&p=4359669#post4359669

Holeshot HD's with not much tread left, would be perfect to stud for winter $50

oil tank $20

Stripped wiring harness. Setup to retain electric start but get rid of everything else nonessential like headlights, taillight, neutral/temp light etc. I didn't do the work and it's been awhile so I can't remember exactly what else is gone but can give closer up pictures to those interested. uses a cr500 or a kx500 killswitch $50

maybe usable for something? $5

head bolts $5

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure I could get more if I sat on them for awhile but they've just been taking up space since I parted this thing in 2010! My last login before today was actually 2011 lol.

Also have 2007 trx450er parts left over too, will post up a link once i'm done with the ad

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll take the cams and motor mounts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just sent the money. Thanks man

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.