·
Registered
711 Posts
Where abouts is that!? I ride in sullivan county. Near middletown

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um if u are on 17 going towards monticello and take the crystal run exit make a right at light. then make left at next light. follow to the end you'lll pass tetz and make a right at the end. make 1st right i beleive. you'll come to a water tower. there is a parking lot on the right or if you go left around the fence you can park back there. nice place to ride good trails. kind of a track to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
um if u are on 17 going towards monticello and take the crystal run exit make a right at light. then make left at next light. follow to the end you'lll pass tetz and make a right at the end. make 1st right i beleive. you'll come to a water tower. there is a parking lot on the right or if you go left around the fence you can park back there. nice place to ride good trails. kind of a track to.
Does this water tower/parking lot still exist? Went in the past year and could only find a rutted up dirt road that leads the "track" part of this area. Did I make a wrong turn? this dirt road wasn't the best for my low down trailer. Is there a mother way in/parking lot? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tetz parking

Does the parking lot still exist? Went this past year and could only find a rutted up dirt road that led down a hill to the "track" part of this area. This wasn't the best with my low down, big trailer. Is there another entrance to use and or does the parking lot still exist and is it safe from cops, vandalists, ect? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts