YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
We have quite a few people from other boards that are going to ride at The Landing in Easton,MD this saturday. I know its Valentines day but its going to be 48deg!!!!! :O As somebody else said "it's a friggin heat wave"!

Lets see some hands here. We are going to get there early so the track won't be to muddy and you can get a few good rides in. They ope up at 9 and the fee is $33. They have some nice tracks. the Intemediate track is like twice the average track size since they put the intermediate and quad track together. check it out The Landing

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dude's it is going to be 50 in maryland on Saturday!!!! Nobody riding?
We have a bunch of people going to Easton (The Landing) but we need more. Let's get it in gear and come out there. its 33 bux and they have some pretty cool tracks. C'mon you bumbs :lol

CHeck it out: The Landing

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would go, but it would be to far a drive than I am willing to make at the moment. Come on up to Rausch some time, and I will head out to the landing some time. Well have a good time, and let us know how it is.
Mike W.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUre thing buddy. We are bound to make several trips up to Rausch Creek this year. I am hoping to do a GNCC there and not kill myself. :lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would love to, but I got rearended earlier this week and have no way to get there until the car gets fixed. :cry Maybe next time.

·
Registered
170 Posts
C'mon guys. I'm in..... Don't let there be only 2 YFZs in a sea of Hondas !!!! :re

1 - 6 of 6 Posts