YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into getting a LT setup for my new yfz and im not sure which setup would fit my mx needs. I am on a slight budget, i MIGHT have $1500-$2000 to spend on aarms and shocks( thats if i get an awesome paycheck ) I have been looking into Houser, Burgard, LSR DC-4, JRD, and i recently heard that JB Racing has some LT arms coming out. As for the shocks I am looking into the TCS quad rate zps's or the PEP zps's( not the ARCS ). Would anyone be interested in sharing their opinions on which setup i should look into? |Any information is appreciated. thanks.

:lol :rock

~slosh~

·
Registered
341 Posts
I really depends on how much you want to spend. I did't spend hardly anything on my front end. Call PRP racing http://exoduscycles.com/products/prpracing/ (315)942-5291 and get their a-arms, I love mine! And as far as shocks go, I just have my stock ones re-valves and re-springed by DerisiRacing ://www.derisiracing.com/atv/atvindex.htm (704-538-3512)
Derisi and PRP worked together on this and they front end together is superb!

·
Registered
32 Posts
how much is the regular price on the prp long travel a arms?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jb racing has some pretty nice stuff and so does walsh. I had a 50/50 choice with them and decided on going for the JB Racing products. the swingarm has 250r rear components, that good because the stock yfz caliper pads were out fast. jb stuff your looking at 700 retail I think but not sure,, and swingarm is around the same.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have the LSR DC-4s and they are sweet. They look great and got a great price on them. With that i went with pEP ZPS shocks, w/PEP rebuilding my rear shock instead of a new one. I went through Rudy at DFR racing, and he totally hooked me up, to include the best price quoted and got my PEP shocks in 6 WEEKS!!!

Rudy, DFR racing, 480-664-9860, tell him Nils sent you.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i love my houser stuff, good quality and service, so id get them, prp is good too, dave is a good guy too

·
Registered
68 Posts
go with the walsh they are the best we been testing the for a wile, & i have been tryn to break them, but i dont think its possible

G

·
i just purchased the houser lt system with quad rate elka shocks 19 in. have not ridden yet,i will post pictures soon.these are awsome,needle bearings not bushings.caster adj,w/spacers on top a-arms.state of the art.i got blue they match good.sponsor rider price 800.00 arms,1000.00 shocks not to bad.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I haven' got a long travel front end yet but my sponsor are hooking me up. First i broke my stock swingarm and yamaha ia covering it under warenty and saposibly they have a stronger one out know that is a better design and will last ALOT longer. Thats my swing arm.
My front is is going to consist of Lonestar DC-4 Arms and Elka Long Travel Shocks. I'm getting hooked up with both the A-Arms and shocks A-Arms for 600 and the shocks for 800 and a rear shock for 600 and i already have a Lonestar swingarm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts