YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to re do the suspension on my quad. I see that Bob at Magnolia has a great deal for LSR long travel arms and TCS shocks. Seems like a great deal. The arms I am very convinced about, but the shocks I have heard mixed reviews on. I was wondering what you all thought of them. I ride alot of trails and forest riding wiht occasional mx. I would really like to start doin more mx if I am going to spend this kind of money on my quad. I have only been riding about 6 months now and have greatly improved my riding ability, but I am by far not a pro. Are these shocks going to be good enough for me or should I consider some PEP, Elka or Axis. Thanks

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
these shocks imo would be perfect for you. are you getting the +2s? ehst is your weight? if i can not return mine to Bob, i need to sell them. Ill sell them to you. have not been used. Out of box only for pics. Reason why i think im going to sell them is that Mike Walsh said they might not work the first time because they might be too long for his a arms and something else. So i just want to put it together and have it work without taking the shocks off and being out of riding time even more. Why wait for a month? I can send them to you quickly!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts