YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got my LSR arms today!!! :rock I really like the color of the red...... should go perfect w/ the frame.... I went ahead and got chrome uppers to make it shine a lil bit :lol the PEPs should be here next week :rock It is the new style too...... new style looks much better IMO, but tell me what ya'll guys think! :woo

·
Registered
741 Posts
trey those are some nice freakin arms
Mike

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
nice arms :O i think its funny that ur gettin all this w00ter and u dont even have the quad yet.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450@Feb 6 2004, 04:29 PM
nice arms :O  i think its funny that ur gettin all this w00ter and u dont even have the quad yet.
yeh :lol most people do (22 days :evilgrin )...... but if u think about it, its a good idea..... when u buy sumthing that is "used"..... would u buy it quicker if it was BRAND NEW or had 10 hrs on it? most people would say new, so thats y im doin it this way :lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow those are sweet.
There gonna look awesome with the red frame.
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for them?
Thanks Tony

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Tony19@Feb 6 2004, 05:10 PM
Wow those are sweet.
There gonna look awesome with the red frame.
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for them?
Thanks Tony
hey man.... i dnt know exactly i got a package deal, but i got them from DFR..... Insane ATV (<--- thats a link) has even lower prices than DFR... call for prices :rock

·
Registered
146 Posts
i have a ? are those plus 2.......also if they are does lonestart make them in plus 1 because i race harescramble /gnccs and i was worring about hitting trees with pluss 2 a arms....also how much more for powder coat

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theyre +2.... i think LSR makes them in +1 but sumone will hav to back me up on that...... i think it was sumwhere around 100 more for the PC :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Feb 6 2004, 06:30 PM
we gonna see what them bad boys look like with stock shocks  :evilgrin
how bout u buy sum and try it :lol ..... stock shocks sold neways :lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i must admit, i have my doubts before you got them, but man, they are BLANGIN! soo nice. its gonna look so sick with the frame. gonna have an ultra sano lookin yfz. congrats man

as for the +1 lsr's, i dont think lonestar has them, but im not 100% i know for a fact houser makes +1 long travel arms if it helps any

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i am 100% sure LSR makes +1's

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Look great Trey! I like!

Now go bolt them up to your invisible YFZ and get pics for me, I want to see them mounted on your invisible quad.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by YFZ@Feb 7 2004, 12:40 AM
Look great Trey! I like!

Now go bolt them up to your invisible YFZ and get pics for me, I want to see them mounted on your invisible quad.
:blah 21 days my friend :rock

·
Registered
100 Posts
I Was wondering how much your total package was with the pep shocks? Thanks that is what i want? :rock :red

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by TAZ1@Feb 7 2004, 12:07 PM
I Was wondering how much your total package was with the pep shocks? Thanks that is what i want? :rock :red
PMed you

·
Registered
465 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Feb 7 2004, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Feb 7 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TAZ1@Feb 7 2004, 12:07 PM
I Was  wondering how much your total package was with the pep shocks? Thanks that is what i want?  :rock  :red
PMed you [/b][/quote]
i wouldnt mind knowing myself

1 - 20 of 25 Posts