YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding with it on my 08 from day one. It doesnt have the quiet core so its running around 104 db i believe. So yea its a little loud but it sounds amazing. Im not just saying this cause its mine but i seriously think its pry one of the top 3 exhausts for sound. And the power is awesome. My cousin has the 08 kfx450r with a dg slip on, on it. him and I drag raced and I had my fiance on back so i was haulin around another 140 lbs cause i outweigh him too but anyways i beat him off the line and by about 2 lengths all the way through to the top. It is great and i got a hell of a deal on it off of ebay. it was a great investment and i highly recommend it to anyone looking for an exhaust.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yea its a good exhaust. Ive never ridden my 450 with anything else. And the only person ive ever drag raced that had similar mods was a friend with an 07 SE. Mod for mod, full intake, jetted, my LRD Pro4 to his FMF H Bomb header w/ HMF slip on, and my 15/38 gearing to his stock gearing. Its not really fair, i weigh 135, he weighs 260. I destroyed him, end of story. Like 3 lengths at the end of my 3rd gear and pulling hard. I switch to 5th a let off and look back as im slowing and hes about 5 back.

It sounds good too, i like it better with my helmet on, kinda raspy with it off. Idle sounds fantastic.

·
Registered
238 Posts
off topic but i have the same lrd slip on, with fci intake.. i was just wondering what jet sizes are you guys useing?

·
Registered
249 Posts
i had one on my 660 but someone liked it better they stold it they didnt get much cause i had it apart cause i was repacking it so they only got half of the muffler

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
yea LRD's are good exhausts. My frend has one on his TRX and it pulled hard and went fast. But the ol'YFZ pulls harder and goes faster :mhihi: :icon_bolt:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts