YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big fan of the LRD exhausts and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with their motor work? especially their national standard bore? is it reliable? powerful compared to other built motors? thanks

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
What a Great topic.... I love LRD too. Arlan Lehman is the guy to talk to there, he has actually opened up his own shop called LED performance which is where all of the engines go to. Gresham, Oregon. I absolutely love the performance gains I received from his techniques. I run a 97mm, 13:1 compression CP piston, Ported, Web cams modded - they actually have a custom grind too that produces great power and a 42mm carb. Once we get a little warmer weather and I get the bung in my head pipe he will be running it on the dyno to tune it for the season. I highly recommend his work because he's dependable, works hard and cares about his customers and produces top quality motors. He always has an A+ in my book. I really don't think there is anything else to say.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds great... i mean ive seen arlan lehman interviewed before in a magazine a while back but i dont remember when or which one... but i do remember it was something about him and being an engine genious... but yea anyone else have any compliments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts