YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm looking for a +2 a-arms for my quad. I was wondering if some of the cheapest offers are good enought or is better to buy a lonestar or some other?
I´m a intermediate dune raider.
What do you think about it?
I think to go for MX ASR Standard travel but only because i have read on internet.
Any help is welcome!
Diego

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've owned, FullFlight, wicked and Epic. If you are going to buy new then I would have to say Wicked. The fullFlight have Hiems and they wear quick. The Wickeds have balljoints and appear to be more durable. Some members have had issues with the wicked arms but the quality is much better than the other two that I owned.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Are the lower priced ones THAT much cheaper than reputable companies ST stuff? I have a friend that had some LSR ST a arms, and they were pretty good as far as quality goes. I'm not a fan of heim joints where the a arm attatches to the spindle like some of the lower level a arms use.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I used to have a set of wickeds and they held up very, very well in the dunes. But price out some of the more big name stuff too as they have been pricing competitively with the smaller companies now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
look into jdperformance their quality is top notch

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wicked's fit nice, so do ASR's. Full Flights don't fit so great.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I use JD performance. No complaints and Dave the owner of JD is a awesome guy to work with!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also have heard JD for the value, with that said I also have sold many +2 quads and when you have Lone Star/Houser/Laeger it makes it easier to sell. Soo if you can swing the extra 150 now, you will probably get it back when you sell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts