YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have made a copy when I bought the bike, I know. But I’ve lost my one and only key. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Any suggestions and any help/advice is absolutely welcome!

• Should I call the dealer even though I bought it used and have a bill of sale from my purchase?
  • Can I buy a new ignition part? (Unsure of what the part is…)

Thanks in advance for everyone’s help and advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I should have made a copy when I bought the bike, I know. But I’ve lost my one and only key. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Any suggestions and any help/advice is absolutely welcome!

• Should I call the dealer even though I bought it used and have a bill of sale from my purchase?
  • Can I buy a new ignition part? (Unsure of what the part is…)

Thanks in advance for everyone’s help and advice!

Not sure what year your quad is but Rocky Mountain ATV has the "Main Switch Assembly" Part# 4SH-82510-01-00 listed for a 2021. Looks like they are $34.

You can go to their website or Motosport or Partzilla and search your year in the OEM part sections. The ingnition switch looks like it is in on the first electrical page.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what year your quad is but Rocky Mountain ATV has the "Main Switch Assembly" Part# 4SH-82510-01-00 listed for a 2021. Looks like they are $34.

You can go to their website or Motosport or Partzilla and search your year in the OEM part sections. The ingnition switch looks like it is in on the first electrical page.
Hey thanks so much! Looks like an easier fix and swap than I thought. Appreciate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts