YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen brief pics of the YZ450F dirtbike rear brake resevoirs and know they are a single unit rather than having the resevoir with cable hanging off of it. does anyone know if it's a direct bolt on fit and what the cost and/or part numbers are? Otherwise i'm going with a reroute setup. Anyone out there running the bike setup and got pics of it?

·
Registered
869 Posts
We moved the resevoir on mine and re routed the line. I cut the small part of the braket off that the resevoir screws into and re welded that part to frame above where the rear master cylinder is on the front of the tubing. I ran a longer hose around behind the tube and kept it tight against it. hopfully that makes sense.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've seen brief pics of the YZ450F dirtbike rear brake resevoirs and know they are a single unit rather than having the resevoir with cable hanging off of it. does anyone know if it's a direct bolt on fit and what the cost and/or part numbers are? Otherwise i'm going with a reroute setup. Anyone out there running the bike setup and got pics of it?
I just went over to the Yamaha parts webpage and checked they're not showing the rezzie as part of the cyl. I agree, I have seen pic's of the bike that has the rezzie/master cyl. combined. Don't know exactly which model it was, though. If you find out, let us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts