YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for mostly MX practicing buddies, or desert riders as well. all my riding buddies are duners, or dirtbikers. might even consider making a few trips to SoCal or SoUtah if necessary. i have a pretty decent set-up LTR, a new yfzR, and a decent desert 734R. thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey I live in Vegas too. Me and my buddies race in BITD and WORCS and also race the MRAN night races. Unfortantly I am in the process of recovering from a broken femur and wrist at the moment. But we try to ride as much as we can. I wont be back on a quad for a while. We dont do a hole lot of mx practice. Mostly long desert rides. Do you do any WORCS or other races.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i raced one WORCS race last year, alot of overtime kept me off the quad the rest of the year. i wanted to do the MRAN night races as well, i went to the first one in jean and spectated. all that stuff you and your buddies ride/race is what i'm into.

i hear ya brother, heal well. i wanted to race WORCS in adelanto this month but i got a shoulder injury that's killin' me right now, i'm definitely going to make the havasu race if everything permits.

when you heal up give me a shout. i also like to go attend the bitd and snore races sometimes, help in the pits etc. let me know if you're headin' out, we can bs a bit.

joseph.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts