YFZ Central banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
^^^jakemax04, that's precisely the kind of thing that I'm talking about. I understand that you're kidding around, but there are people who whip out their calculator and say, "okay, this cam says +15hp, and these pistons say +20hp, and these heads say +25%hp, and this oil additive says +10%hp, so I should have 750hp in my 1989 Chevy extended cab 4x4!" Those are the guys that are fun to beat. And then they say that they missed second gear on their quad or their bike, or they missed third in their Camaro or Mustang... Or, I forgot to hit my nitrous button, or I forgot to turn on my bottle heater... or, I forgot that I'm running pump gas right now... if I was running race gas, I would have beaten you...
These people are my favorite. I just smile and listen to the excuses. You should hear the excuses from guys with corvettes, Mustangs etc when they get their doors blown off by my 6600+lb diesel truck at the track! Lol! Some people really get mad.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ill be heading there this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I just got here, anybody here this weekend?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well after waiting for the rain to stop we finally got some riding in this evening and after racing a decent amount of people including two banshees.... the ol yammi is in front everytime:) only got beat by my buds Built Ltr a couple times

21 - 24 of 24 Posts