YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by nacsracer27@Sep 25 2003, 07:03 PM
too bad the ex has gotta go
lol ya coming from one that use to make fun of yamaha cuz your ex was so cool but glad to see you found real power

YFZ thumper 4 life

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by yfz450racer+Sep 26 2003, 12:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yfz450racer @ Sep 26 2003, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nacsracer27@Sep 25 2003, 07:03 PM
too bad the ex has gotta go
lol ya coming from one that use to make fun of yamaha cuz your ex was so cool but glad to see you found real power

YFZ thumper 4 life [/b][/quote]
yea...your point is? i USED to make fun of yamaha...i also made fun of every other make..besiudes honda...because to me, the 400ex was the only quad worth having until now....and i bet you my ex got twice as much looks as your raptor ever did...plus with how much your raptor broke...how many pistons were put through it..etc...all the problem you had..steered me away..then i thought that if you take car of a quad...it wont break...only replace things that get worn over time...etc...maybe thats why yours broke so much?

·
Registered
85 Posts
nacsracer27, u seem very confident in ur ex, well ID SMOKE YOU LIL BOY, with my junker warrior , u sound like ur all talk and big shot, TALK IS CHEAP, his raptor not only looks better than ur ex but also performs better and wil lout run your ex in seconds flat, so before u talk shit bout other quads look at that red pile of chewed bubble gum u have. :lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Warrior9989@Oct 22 2003, 12:58 AM
nacsracer27, u seem very confident in ur ex, well ID SMOKE YOU LIL BOY, with my junker warrior , u sound like ur all talk and big shot, TALK IS CHEAP, his raptor not only looks better than ur ex but also performs better and wil lout run your ex in seconds flat, so before u talk w00ter bout other quads look at that red pile of chewed bubble gum u have. :lol
excuse me while i get off the floow laughing....i was VERY confident in my ex....sure im not exactly tim farr on it...but i built it like that becuase i knew i ahd room to improve.....that thing would take any warrior, nuff said....i owned one, there a joke....wow people are fucken stupid these days..and about his raptor..you have no idea what it went through...do you think a quad that went through 6-7 pistons, 3 cams, 3 one-way clutches, broke a tooth on the clutch basket and the inner hub (not becuase of motor's power..but becuase of stupidity) is running good? and if all your gaskets were RTV sealant....do you think that would be a good quad....i think not

·
Registered
34 Posts
Notice the 450 has the number on it??????

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by nacsracer27+Oct 22 2003, 02:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nacsracer27 @ Oct 22 2003, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warrior9989@Oct 22 2003, 12:58 AM
nacsracer27, u seem very confident in ur ex, well ID SMOKE YOU LIL BOY, with my junker warrior , u sound like ur all talk and big shot, TALK IS CHEAP, his raptor not only looks better than ur ex but also performs better and wil lout run your ex in seconds flat, so before u talk w00ter bout other quads look at that red pile of chewed bubble gum u have. :lol
excuse me while i get off the floow laughing....i was VERY confident in my ex....sure im not exactly tim farr on it...but i built it like that becuase i knew i ahd room to improve.....that thing would take any warrior, nuff said....i owned one, there a joke....wow people are fucken stupid these days..and about his raptor..you have no idea what it went through...do you think a quad that went through 6-7 pistons, 3 cams, 3 one-way clutches, broke a tooth on the clutch basket and the inner hub (not becuase of motor's power..but becuase of stupidity) is running good? and if all your gaskets were RTV sealant....do you think that would be a good quad....i think not [/b][/quote]
im with ya on this one nacs-that ex looks sick. pffft a warrior beating that :lol . man, that raptor couldnt touch that quad on an mx track. ex's are great quad, theres no doubt about that. granted, in stock form they arent very competitive, but with a few mods , like nacs, they are more than formidable race machines. NUFF SAID :blah

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Tainted Glory+Oct 23 2003, 12:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tainted Glory @ Oct 23 2003, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 02:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Warrior9989
@Oct 22 2003, 12:58 AM

excuse me while i get off the floow laughing....i was VERY confident in my ex....sure im not exactly tim farr on it...but i built it like that becuase i knew i ahd room to improve.....that thing would take any warrior, nuff said....i owned one, there a joke....wow people are fucken stupid these days..and about his raptor..you have no idea what it went through...do you think a quad that went through 6-7 pistons, 3 cams, 3 one-way clutches, broke a tooth on the clutch basket and the inner hub (not becuase of motor's power..but becuase of stupidity) is running good? and if all your gaskets were RTV sealant....do you think that would be a good quad....i think not
im with ya on this one nacs-that ex looks sick. pffft a warrior beating that :lol . man, that raptor couldnt touch that quad on an mx track. ex's are great quad, theres no doubt about that. granted, in stock form they arent very competitive, but with a few mods , like nacs, they are more than formidable race machines. NUFF SAID :blah [/b][/quote]
thanks hun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts