YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the trails around here (cen. AB and BC) What kind reqirements are on pipes? I hear the fish cops can be a$$holes. I know I need a spark arrestor.
Is there a dB limit? Is this measurment taken at idle?
No emmisions req.s right?
Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
I've never been hassled about my pipe by the cops. I was running a pro circuit T4 without any packing. The fish cops just care about insurance and plates. I don't have a plate either. Very few do. Most places when i talk to the cops they are just checking serial numbers for stolen quads. People only get hassled for insurance an plates on long weekends. i stay home cuase i don't like crowds.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never been hassled about my pipe by the cops. I was running a pro circuit T4 without any packing. The fish cops just care about insurance and plates. I don't have a plate either. Very few do. Most places when i talk to the cops they are just checking serial numbers for stolen quads. People only get hassled for insurance an plates on long weekends. i stay home cuase i don't like crowds.[/b]
That must've been pretty loud :shocker: None of my friends have insurance or plates either -they say they'll just run. Ride in BC at all?

·
Registered
288 Posts
That must've been pretty loud :shocker: None of my friends have insurance or plates either -they say they'll just run. Ride in BC at all?[/b]

I ride in Bc and Alberta, never been harassed about noise, have a PC t4 on my raptor and a yosh tri oval on my yfz. one time the bylaw came by, he only wanted to clock our speeds.. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts